Sunday, June 3, 2012

Looking and Falling


You said look for you in a rainbow,
That that is a sign you're okay,
But i havent seen one in a while,
i hope your okay Mom,
I miss you alot everyday,
The worst part is when someone doesnt realize your gone,
They say ask your mom for this or that,
I cant, but i wish i could you have no idea,
you were taken to soon and it feels like you've been gone forever,
Its only been a year and a half and it feels as if im living in another world,
I miss you more and more everyday but i know your with me each step of the way,
Sometimes it feels like I've hit rock bottom with no hope of getting out,
Its tough sometimes, i struggle through the day trying to be happy but failing,
Im tired of pretending everything is fine and okay,
But you said i have perseverance and you have faith in me,
I dont want to let you down but you once said i could never let you down,
To be honest i feel lost in a crowd of people,
Im surrounded by noise and people but im alone,
My mind is clouded by darkness and im alone in silence,
I appear happy but im not and i question when,
How do i get out of this darkness i know there is a dim light somewhere,
But im searching in darkness and its like im blind,
I dont know anymore, i need to clear my head somehow,
but everything is a question when i think i have the answers,
I continue to question things, I dont know anymore...
Im full of doubt and fear, i hope for things to be better
But sometimes all hope is gone,
Thats when i feel like ive broken and im shattered into a million pieces
Everyday i put everything back together but the jaged pieces create imaginary scars,
I dont know anymore, how i cant get out of this whole of black,
I'm in free fall and i dont know when i'll land and that scares me the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment