Sunday, January 15, 2012

Im fine, Just Fine

Just because your life is going perfect and you're happy, it doesnt mean my life is going great. I'll be honest im broken inside, i hide it behind these fake smiles. You ask me why im not a happy bubbly girl anymore? its because i changed, A LOT! you seem like you dont trust me anymore. you wont give me straight answers, wanna know something? i dont trust you anymore either, glad we're on the same page. I isolate myself in my room to escape life, to cry and be alone, when nothing's going right i'd rather be alone by myself. im sorry im a wreck,  and im not as strong as i pertend to be. I feel so alone in a crowd of people. Im self conscience. Nothing will ever be the same. I dont know who to trust anymore. everyone i have trusted has either left, or broke their trust. People dont trust me? well i've kept every secret and helped anyone the best i could. So thanks for nothing. I cry myself to sleep sometimes and you dont even know. Im broken inside, no one understands, im always left in the dark,.... alone.

1 comment:

  1. we might not understand fully, but we can still be there for you when you need it. You're never alone, not if you know Jesus. when theres only one set of footprints in the sand, hes carrying you.

    ReplyDelete